A workflow that tracks statuses of jobs, testing, and equipment
Focus more on actual testing and less on answering status questions.
Always know the status of jobs and tests
- Search by tags, status, sample information, user-defined fields, and more.
- Understand statuses at a glance with color coded job and test statuses.
- Use tags to assign work, priority, and permissions.
See the big picture with your dashboard
- Create action-item lists.
- Understand testing volume over time.
- Keep up with equipment issues and calibrations.
Say goodbye to disorganized processes
LIMSey keeps track of all your job, testing, and equipment statuses.
Organize your jobs
Use custom tags, statuses, and fields to label and group jobs in a way that fits your existing process.
Understand test statuses
Our color coded sequence makes it easy to see the status of testing at a glance, identify failures, and any problems with results.
Avoid unnecessary retesting
Has this already been tested before? Search past records using part numbers, tags, and other customizable sample or job information.
Standardize your jobs and tests
Use job templates and test templates to save and re-use testing configrations to make it easier to request testing from the lab and avoid mistakes.
Notifications of changes
Watch jobs and receive notifications when the status changes or you're mentioned in a job's discussion.
Equipment calibration updates
Receive a monthly email listing equipment coming due for calibration so you can plan ahead and get them scheduled.